7. Would you still work if you won the lottery?
8. Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
I have many on the list. Nicole at Gary Pepper Vintage, Dale at Savvy Spice and Kim at A very Sweet blog to name a few. I generally prefer the ones who are not only creative and talented but are also kind and grounded.
9. What is your favorite quote or saying?
The Pink quote by Audrey Hepburn; It’s girly, cheerful, dreamy and totally positive! 🙂
10. Who inspires you?
Strong, creative and confident women who are beautiful inside out. I love this quote.
11. What is your favorite tv show or movie?
I usually watch shows for kids on TV because I have kids and they don’t allow us to switch channels ( I am sure the ones with kids would understand). Right now, I am addicted to the Avatar series (The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra). In the past, Friends, Will and Grace, Seinfeld, Home Improvement (the one with Tim Allen), and Sex and the City were some of my favorite shows. I loved Melrose place too and I think it’s for all the amazing fashion and beautiful sets. When it comes to movies, I have many favorites but I think Gone with the Wind made the most impact on me.
11 fabulous questions you must answer:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. How has blogging changed your life?
3. What made you start a blog?
4. What obstacles did you have to overcome as a blogger? 5. What in a person impresses you the most?
6. Who inspires you and why?
7. What are your current favorite trends and why?
8. Who are your favorite designers and why?
9. Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
10. How do you spend your free time?
11. What are your dreams and aspirations?
11 beauties I am tagging:
Anjeza at The Dolls Factory
Dora at A Drop of Indigo
Nicia at designing dreams
Aleksandra at A Mala Site
Kim at A Very Sweet Blog
Erena at Ask Erena
Dale at Savvy Spice
Danielle at Danielle Celeste
Marcela Gmd at Fashionadictas by Marcela
Alba at AlbaMecaj
Tori at CottonCandyINK
Enjoy reading and have a great day! 🙂
Heel in Mint