- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
- Write 7 random things about yourself
- Spread the love to 15 other bloggers
1. I love the idea of recycling and reusing products. Rustic and handmade products have a special place in my heart. Just take a look at Jason Wu’s Newyork office below. Don’t you just love the newspaper wallpaper idea, raw rustic table and glass bulb chandelier? This would make a great DIY project. What do you think?
2. I love aquariums and sea inspired trends. I can’t wait for all the sea textures that are on trend for this Spring and Summer. Click here to see my post on this trend.
3. I love shopping etsy and I love the idea of supporting small businesses, especially women owned ones.
4. I love it when I get to be myself and make my own decisions. Having a blog has allowed me to be this way. When I worked at this company, I didn’t really care for their products but I still had to give an opinion and work around it. We had 40% discounts and I hardly saw any of my colleagues buying anything from the company. Isn’t that weird? I understand not everybody gets to work at Chanel but I think people should at least like the products they are working on.
5. I love DIY products. Right now, I am working on a braided snood scarf just like the one in the picture below. If you need instructions, I’ll be happy to post it for you. I think that knitting is not only fun but also therapeutic. This is one hobby that everybody should try.
6. I prefer cold weather to hot one. Most people think I am crazy and don’t usually tend to agree with me.
7. I really love the Jason Wu collection for Target I have seen so far. This is probably the collaboration that I am really excited enough to shell out money on. The designs are so ladylike chic and not overdone. Hope they look like that in real. Just take a look at the cat scarf, pastel floral bag, raffia clutch and nautical dress in the below pictures. Don’t you just love them?
I would love to pass this award on to all my followers. I have been inspired and motivated by many blogs and bloggers so it’s hard for me to choose just 15. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 🙂
PS: Erena has her own Jewelry boutique which you might want to check out. Click here for the link.
“Guilty feelings about clothes are totally unnecessary. A lot of people earn their living by making clothes, so you should never feel bad.”